Design: WETSTYLE Design Lab
Part of WETSTYLE’s luxurious Feel collection, the DFL6030E is an elegantly designed bathroom fixture that is at home in any washroom. Featuring a subtle streamlined design and a end drain, this fixture is hand made by a team of artisan craftspeople and can be custom cut in factory or at the jobsite to fit unique spaces and dimensions. This shower base is made with anti-slip properties, and is easy to clean due to its lack of grout lines.
Available in a slate finish, in either white or black, this shower base features a one of a kind underfoot texture that heightens relaxation in the user.
Feel the luxury of relaxation.
Made of a high density stone composite
- Drain cover supplied in matching texture and color
- Anti-slip: the texture provides high anti-slip properties to the shower base
- Easy maintenance: antibacterial treatment certified by ISO-NPG-H (high avoidance of hydrolysis) prevents corrosion of the material
- Mass coloration; the material bears the same color throughout
- Installation: above floor or recessed (flush with floor)
- Cut-to-size: can be cut to fit odd-size bathrooms or to, for example, to fit around a corner beam
- One piece for reduced risk of water leaks: no seams, no joints, no grout
- No floor waterproof membrane, no hot mopping, no slope construction required
- Deck wide enough to support glass walls or rolling/swinging doors
Included in each box: 1) Tile flanges – to be installed on site (refer to installation guide for more information), 2) Drain cover in matching color and texture
Not included: Drain; any regular shower drain for 3¼ inches opening will fit
Optional cuts: For an additional charge, simple straight cuts can be done at the factory. Custom cuts (angles, corners, etc.) must be done on site by installer. For factory-made cuts, you must fill out and submit “Optional cut order form” with your order
Create Your Product
Share your #wetstylehome with us on social media. Follow us @Wetstyle//php echo do_shortcode(get_field('lookbook_callout_shortcode', 'options')) ?>