WETMAR BiO™ is an eco-friendly thermo-insulating composite material composed of soy and mineral stone.Create your product ⟶
Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Part of WETSTYLE’s CUBE Collection, the VCS 72T trough semi-recessed washbasin features two adjoined sinks, divided by a wooden bridge in wenge shade. This sink allows for multiple users, increasing bathroom efficiency. An ideal addition to an ensuite or family restroom, this lavatory is made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, creating a unique bathroom fixture that is both ethical and functional.
Available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, the VCS 72T bathroom sink has become a favourite amongst contemporary interior designers. With a stunning design inspired by minimalist trends and geometrical symmetry, this lavatory is sure to draw the eye.
Create the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE’s CUBE Collection.
Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Oak bridge wenge shade included
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)